Thursday, August 27, 2009

About Whirligig's Corporate Office...

So where is the "corporate" office of WhirligigHD? I bring this up because I just got asked TWICE today! It's not the first time I was asked this, either...I hear it every couple weeks or so.
Maybe it's a credit to some decent brain-storming trying to come up with a name that sounds larger than it's place of "birth"? Well, as cool as it would sound, the big office building above is NOT the corporate office. The messy office is more like it. 

The name, brains, operations, hardware, etc. were all born in my head and home office (which is not as messy as the one shown!). I was born and raised in Madison, Wisconsin and know the area very well. My primary focus is on Dane County and surrounding and I have built this business on dedication, quality, service, and all of you.

Did you know we even have our own software, too? We have built it from scratch with you in mind. We are not restricted by the corporate office that some believe exists!

Did I mention that we only work with Realtors? A very important distinction when shopping for a tour provider.

Photography, videos, panoramas, cutting-edge virtual tours. Locally grown, locally focused, local for over 7 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment